Translate

Saturday, July 28, 2018

Lamp Makeover

I have been looking for a lamp to put in my daughters room.  I finally found one at a thrift store yesterday for $1.41. I have no idea where they got that price, but yes, $1.41. source.
After the makeover- the lamp is so cute and goes with Madi's room so well!!
Here is the lamp before, I know- not very girly.  It definitely needed a makeover. 
 I did not want to spend any money, so I gathered items around the house- 
Spray Paint, Hot Glue, Lace and Material
I started to make flowers out of the material and glue them on the lamp shade.  I did not really know what kind of pattern I wanted, so I just started making them and gluing them on.
Here is how I made the flowers...
Tear the material in about a 3 inch strip and tie a knot at the end.
Twist and glue the material as you twist it around the knot.
Keep twisting and gluing until you get the desired size of the flower.
Here is what the lamp looks like after.  I spray painted the base of it white and added flowers all over the lampshade.
Before Makeover
After Makeover

 My daughters room with the lamp in it.
 

2 comments:

Agapiya Olga said...

"When I was applying for a loan to purchase my building as a small business owner in a tough situation, conventional banks said they could not help me. Mr Benjamin, a loan officer sat down with me, heard my situation and decided that I was worth taking a chance on. Here we are 5 years later and I have just renewed my loan for another 7 years. I couldn’t have purchased my building without the help of Mr Benjamin and will be forever indebted to them for giving me a chance when no one else would." 
I will recommend you to contact a loan officer Mr Ben on the information below if you need any financial assistance.Mr Ben Whats-App Contact: + 1-989-394-3740As well as Email:  247officedept@gmail.com

Go Half Percent said...

Thanks for sharing the information. Its too beneficial for me. :-)
real estate companies

 

Categories

Home Improvement Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory